I am based overseas. Can I host my site in China, and what about the ICP license?

Due to current regulations, obtaining an ICP license is required before having a website running from a mainland China-hosted server. If you are based overseas, without a company in mainland China to apply for the ICP license, SinoHosting unfortunately will not be able to host your website.

We recommend our Hong Kong plans (International web hosting) to clients without a company in China who have sites targeting the Chinese audience. Our Hong Kong servers have very good connection to both networks in mainland China.

  • 159 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?

Related Articles

If I select an international plan, do you guarantee that my site will not be blocked?

We can't guarantee that the specific IP of the server you are on will not be blocked, we do...

My site is blocked in China. If I host with SinoHosting.net, will this unblock my site?

Yes, all our servers (both in China and International) are accessible from China.

I need more diskpace/bandwidth than your advertised plans. Can you help?

Most definitely. Simply contact with your requirements and we would be pleased to provide you...

Do you allow IRC?

No, IRCs are not allowed on our network.

Do you allow adult sites?

No, adult sites are not allowed on our network. Clients found to have adult content on their...